Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Great Sexy Debate

Lately I have been forced to take a strong look at myself and say "Who do I love more? Who is hotter?" I feel in love with Jon Stewart maybe five or six years ago, and back then he had no competition. He's funny, he's smart, and each year he just gets hotter. Its true, look at an old video and modern Jon wins.

But, not too long ago Stephen Colbert started to have a bigger presence. First he was just this guy doing bits on the Daily Show and showing up in Goodyear commercials. Then he had his own show. At first I didn't think much of it, I preferred to watch Jon. But, as I continued to watch The Colbert Report Stephen became more attractive to me. Aside from his wit and good looks (he was even attractive when growing his hair back). He's so much more active than Jon. He'll play basketball or tennis with some guests, he's traveled to Iraq. He promoted charitable giving when he introduced the donorschoose challenge which helped to fund classroom projects. And, he can sing! I'm not talking about the fun caroling music he does in his Christmas special either. In his interview with Elvis Costello his voice is divine. This would be enough on its own, but his face is on the cover of a most delicious ice cream - Ben & Jerry's American Dream Cone.



So, whats a girl to do? It looks like Stephen is gaining the upper hand, although Jon will always have a special place in my heart. And who's to say I can't love them both?
Let me know what you think. Who is hotter? Obviously the papers have it wrong when they talk about Johnny Depp or Rob Pattinson. When have you heard either than make a fart joke?

1 comment:

which is more important? i.e. which would you choose at the exclusion of the other?