Friday, January 16, 2009

To-go Ware

Yeah, a food related post!
Checking up on Vegan lunch box I noticed they had a post about to-go ware and a survey that leads you to a coupon, so I thought I'd mention it here so more people can check it out.
To-go ware is a really cool website that sells utensils and containers (and other stuff) so that when you get it to go, you can use less disposables. I got some reusable utensils from them for my dad my brother and myself for Christmas. The utensils are made from bamboo and are beautiful and nice to handle, and they come in a cool carrying case that supports either a women's group in Burma or a group that recycles bags in India. They come with a knife, fork, spoon and chopsticks. I actually got mine from reusuablebags.com but 40% off is a good deal. I could get a set for someone else, or their tiffen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

which is more important? i.e. which would you choose at the exclusion of the other?